Tokyo tries to burn chromium and arsenic（細野環境相は北九州市でクロムもヒ素も燃やす気か？）
In the live Japanese TV program aired on this morning, Mr. Goshi Hosono, minister of Environment of Japan, said that garbage which are planned to be burned in Kitakyushu city are highly contaminated by chromium and arsenic so that they cannot be buried in Ishinomaki city. It seems totally crazy for me. Above picture is captured from TV and captioned.
- Japanese Gov is secretly trying to move Fukushima radioactive soil to southern part of Japan (鹿児島県南大隅町：「唯一にして最大の最終処分場候補地」）(2012.08.24)
- Tokyo tries to burn chromium and arsenic（細野環境相は北九州市でクロムもヒ素も燃やす気か？）(2012.07.05)
- Beginning of nightmare - Kitakyushu city decided to accept radioactive garbage（北九州市：悪夢の始まり）(2012.06.24)
- Facility is very close to Market: Kitakyushu city starts experimental combustion of radioactive contaminated garbage(2012.05.20)
- Mayor of Kitakyushu is postponing decision of radioactive garbage（北橋市長：がれき受け入れ判断は先送り／2012年3月19日・北九州市議会予算委員会）(2012.03.19)