Vote "No" on internet to protest and stop diffusion of radioactive garbage in Japan.（自民党が「がれき処理」のネット投票実施中）
Update 21:15, 24th Mar, 2012:
This vote was finished!
Thanks for your cooperation. This vote was finished and results was shown as below image:
The results are, YES: 2440(11%), NO: 20067(89%), TOTAL: 22507(100%).
About 9 times people vote "NO" to diffusion of radioactive. It may affect some extent. Thanks.
NOTICE: THIS VOTE WAS FINISHED. DO NOT VOTE ANYMORE.
Update 20:20, 28th Mar, 2012:
Link: 魚拓(Cash by "Web Gyotaku" of above image）
LDP, Liberal Democratic Party of Japan, the largest opposition party in Japan, is now opening internet vote about radioactive garbage. Please go to the LINK:
and vote "No" to protest and stop diffusion of radioactive garbage in Japan. Above is the captured image of this internet vote page.
This internet vote only asks "Yes/No". Item is "Local governments would better to participate garbage processing actively." This page is written in Japanese, so please read English instructions shown below before you vote.
Press "NO" to protest and stop diffusion of radioactive garbage in Japan!
You may leave message. "コメント" means "comments".
Press "投票" to confirm vote. "投票" means vote.
Then, you get vote result.
You can vote only one time. Please check button carefully.
Please refer images shown below too:
Written in Japanese, entitled as "YesNo-Voice ご意見・ご質問 自由民主党"
- Japanese Gov is secretly trying to move Fukushima radioactive soil to southern part of Japan (鹿児島県南大隅町：「唯一にして最大の最終処分場候補地」）(2012.08.24)
- Tokyo tries to burn chromium and arsenic（細野環境相は北九州市でクロムもヒ素も燃やす気か？）(2012.07.05)
- Beginning of nightmare - Kitakyushu city decided to accept radioactive garbage（北九州市：悪夢の始まり）(2012.06.24)
- Facility is very close to Market: Kitakyushu city starts experimental combustion of radioactive contaminated garbage(2012.05.20)
- Mayor of Kitakyushu is postponing decision of radioactive garbage（北橋市長：がれき受け入れ判断は先送り／2012年3月19日・北九州市議会予算委員会）(2012.03.19)